Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Cinnamon Rolls

 Pioneer Woman’s much celebrated recipe

There’s not much to say about this one. Everyone who has had one loves them. Pioneer Woman gives awesome directions. Yeast isn’t that scary. The recipe makes close to 8-9 tin pans worth. That's about it. 





What I changed:
-          I omitted the maple from the icing

Other Thoughts:
-          These are really messy- at our old apartment I used the dining room table. I haven't tried it yet in our new place but I imagine we finally have enough counter space- hurray!
-          They will disappear
-          You can also use a cream cheese based frosting like this one - people will eat them regardless. I made them for my section before an early morning football game and everyone was happy. Made them two years in a row (I think) for the Valentine's Day Breakfast with our old Sunday School, I sent the few leftovers with another couple after keeping a pan or two at home for breakfast for the week, last year was my first attempt with the cream cheese based frosting and those similarly disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment